October 2019 Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- We’re Not Bluffing: Erosion Is a Serious Issue
By Matt Welch, CPESC, CESSWI, and Adam Dibble, CPESC, CESSWI
- Supercomputing that Supports Infrastructure: Argonne National Laboratories Makes Climate Modeling Practical for Regional Infrastructure Asset Management
By Angus W. Stocking
- Brick Sewer Rehabilitation in the Nation’s Capital
By Scott Naiva, P.E., MBA
- PDH: Introduction to Designing and Sizing Hydrodynamic Separators
By Derek Berg and Pat Valentine, P.E.
- From the Editor: It’s Time to Think About More Than Financial Costs
By Robert Schickel, P.E.
- Reengineering The Engineer: A Tale of Two Projects
By Douglas G. Fitzpatrick, P.E.
- Executive Corner: Is Your Company’s Stock a Good Investment?
By Ian Rusk
- Thoughts from Engineers: Water Scarcity is Common: The Grim Reality of Freshwater Supplies Worldwide
By Chris Maeder, M.S., P.E., CFM
- Infrastructure Outlook: Remote Sensing for Distribution Networks Drives Safety, Reliability and New Insights
By Matt Nugent
- Project Management Insight: Project Management or Else
By Christine Brack, PMP