December 2022 Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Association Update: Steel Tube Institute Hires New Director
By Todd Danielson
- Drones Becoming Integral for Infrastructure Projects
By Carol Brzozowski
- Engineered Solutions: Montana DOT Mobilizes Quickly Using All-Digital Modeling and Delivery to Rebuild a Vital Wildfire-Damaged Bridge While Gaining Insight into Expanding Digital Delivery Agency-Wide
- On the Front Lines of Standardizing Digital Delivery for Bridge Design
By Julie Rivera, P.E.
- Engineered Solutions: An Engineer Explains Nearmap’s AEC Content Stack
By Connor Tluck
- Can BIM Enable Successful Green Retrofits of Existing Buildings?
By Shivani S. Soni and Geoffrey A. Tears
- Evaluating Minimum Cover Depths of Flexible Pipes Subjected to Tracked Vehicular Loads
By Darrell Sanders, P.E.
Sponsor: Contech Engineered Solutions
- Digital Delivery: Immediate Benefits for You and Future Benefits for the Industry
By Mark Scacco P.E
Sponsor: Bentley Systems
- From the Editor: When the Going Gets Tough, the Engineers Get To Work
By Robert Schickel
- ReEngineering the Engineer: At Some Point, You Could Be the One Asking For Forgiveness
By Douglas G. Fitzpatrick, P.E.
- Executive Corner: Where Are A/E Values Heading?
By Michael O’Brien
- Thoughts from Engineers: Where the Water Will Go
By Chris Maeder, M.S., P.E., CFM
- Transportation Troubleshooting: Mobility Marketplace Will Improve How We Use Transportation Systems
By Paula Hammond
- Infrastructure Outlook: Mind the Gap, Your Drinking Water Depends on It
By Kobe Nagar
- Specification Section: 2022 Concrete Products and Design Software for Buildings, Bridges and Roads
- Change Leader: Nagesh Goel
- Future Forward: Sam Hendrick