June 2020 Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- AEC from Home: Tips from Leading Professionals Adjusting to Work During the COVID-19 Pandemic
By Todd Danielson
- The Flooding Strikes Back: Mother Nature Rises Again Shortly After Technology Seemed to Have the Upper Hand
By John Stenmark
- Let’s Build Two: Hub Group Breaks Ground On Replica Headquarters Building
By Angus W. Stocking
- PDH: Prepackaged Pump Stations Provide Optimal Solutions for Wastewater, Stormwater and Industrial Applications
By Ken Pasco
- From the Editor: Graduating Engineering Students Face New Challenges
By Robert Schickel
- Reengineering The Engineer: Have We Learned Anything Yet?
By Douglas G. Fitzpatrick, P.E.
- Executive Corner: Three Critical Actions Will Help Your Firm Survive … and Thrive!
By Carl von Hake
- Thoughts from Engineers: More than a Pump and a Toilet: Communities Worldwide Need Critical Water Supply and Sanitation Systems
By Chris Maeder, M.S., P.E., CFM
- Infrastructure outlook: The Mysterious Breakdown of America’s Bridges
By Rajika Jayatilake