Outstanding Distributors Honored at Profile Products Annual Awards Banquet
BUFFALO GROVE, Ill. (February 27, 2019) — Profile Products celebrated the work of several outstanding distributors at its annual awards banquet on February 20 during the International Erosion Control Association Conference in Denver, Colorado.
“We have been presenting these awards for years, and every year I am impressed with the innovative and creative solutions our distributors are able to develop for these projects,” Wally Butman, vice president of sales for Profile Products said. “We are honored to be a part of their success stories.”
This year’s “Project of the Year” award winner is JMD Company for their work on the TransCanada Pipeline. JMD Company worked with contractors WB Xpress and PennLine to stabilize the TransCanada Pipeline through the Monongahela National Forest. The team worked hard to preserve the diverse biological life and protect the environment of this delicate ecosystem. This was all done without any compliance issues. The project utilized a wide range of products including ProGanics® Biotic Soil Media™ to amend the soil and Flexterra® HP-FGM® for superior erosion control.
The “Project of the Year” award winner is selected based on the size and scope of the project, the quantity and variety of Engineered Specified Products (ESP) used, the effort required to write the specifications and the amount and severity of obstacles to overcome.
New this year, Profile® handed out the “Green Project Award” given to the distributor, engineer and contractor who sustain excellence and growth over a period of years, while promoting all of Profile’s product categories. This year’s winners are the California Department of Transportation (CalTrans) District 8, Stover Seed and Pacific Restoration Group for their work on the Freeway Fire project, Interstate 15 and 210 Interchange. After the Freeway Fire destroyed nearly 20 acres of land along the interstate, this team worked together to revegetate the land using Profile’s ProPlus® line including ProGanics, JumpStart™ and BioPrime™. Despite less than two inches of rain, the site had a blanket of vegetation and wildflowers within a few months.
The individuals and companies awarded for outstanding sales performance included:
- E2HS won the Profile ESP “Rookie of the Year” award.
- Ramon Godinez, Total Site Supply, earned the “In the Fast Lane” award which recognizes the distributor who achieves the most rapid growth over the prior year.
- Brock White and Hanes Geo both earned the “Ground Assault” award for the distributor who best utilizes and promotes ProfilePS3.com and soil testing, demonstrates agronomic expertise and is a champion of Profile’s ProPlus® Prescriptive Solutions.
- JMD Company earned the 2018 “President’s Club” award for sustained excellence and growth over a period of years, while promoting all of Profile’s product categories.
- JMD Company and Pennington won the “Top Gun” award, given to the distributor who achieved the highest total ESP sales in 2018.
- ACF West and PGG Wrightson earned the national and international “ProGanics Pro” award, given to the distributor for outstanding promotion and achievements in ProGanics Biotic Soil Media in 2018.
- Michael Gantt with Pennington earned the individual “ProGanics Pro” award.
- The 2018 All Pro Team, named in recognition of the sales representatives who exemplify outstanding promotion and sales of ESP products, included: Brett Hardy, ACF West; Patrick Goosen, Brock White; Mark Hardek, JMD Company; Amy Mathews, Pennington; Doug McCluskey, Everett J. Prescott, Inc.; and Mike Ramy, Ramy Turf.
- PGG Wrightson earned the “International Distributor of the Year” award, given to the International (outside of US) distributor who sustains excellence while doing all of the key items to grow business, including soil tests, Lunch & Learns, building contractor relationships, etc.
“While we are honoring a select few companies tonight, the truth is we are lucky to work with some of the best distributors in the industry,” Butman said. “We cannot thank our entire distributor network enough for being such exceptional partners.”
To learn more about the products and innovative solutions Profile Products’ distributors represent, visit profileevs.com.
ABOUT PROFILE PRODUCTS LLC
Based in Buffalo Grove, Ill., PROFILE Products LLC offers environmentally sound, site-specific solutions for soil modification, horticultural production, erosion control and plant establishment. As the leading manufacturer of hydraulically applied mulch and additives, horticulture substrates, as well as biotic and ceramic conditioners to amend soil, Profile offers on-site solutions and consultation to architects, land planners, contractors, developers and municipalities. Their team of agronomists, engineers and industry experts is supported through a worldwide network of experienced distributors. Profile … Solutions for your Environment™. For more information call (800) 508-8681, email [email protected] or visit profileproducts.com.