Available Wednesday: 16th ed. Steel Construction Manual updated for 2023 with the latest AISC standards
We’ve upgraded your go-to steel reference with:
- New 50 ksi steel design tables
- Properties and dimensions for 210 new HSS shapes
- Revised and expanded discussion of prying action
- New and revamped tables for design of double-angle connections, single-plate connections, single-angle connections, and shear end-plate connections
- New section on the design of simple connections for combined forces
- Updated discussion on the chevron effect, as well as new information and a new table on wrap-around gusset plates
- and more!
The 16th edition Manual also includes the 2022 editions of the AISC Specification for Structural Steel Buildings and the AISC Code of Standard Practice.
Then visit the AISC website on Wednesday, August 2, to get your copy of the go-to reference for all things steel design and construction.
Members pay just $250; the non-member price is $500.
The fine print:
- We get it–we’re excited about the Manual, too!–but each AISC professional member can only purchase two copies at the member price. (Full members may purchase as many copies as they wish at member prices.)
- AISC only ships publications to North America and U.S. territories.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to Keith Grubb ([email protected]) with any questions you might have.