Ideate Software to Demonstrate its BIM Solutions at Autodesk University 2022
San Francisco, CA – Ideate Software, an Autodesk® AEC Industry Partner and Autodesk® Authorized Developer, is pleased to announce that it will once again sponsor and participate in Autodesk University.
“We are looking forward to connecting with Revit users in person again,” said Glynnis Patterson, Director of Software Development, Ideate Software. “In addition to demonstrating how our software streamlines workflows and improves Revit model health, we will ask about features Revit users are looking for, so we can take them into consideration when enhancing existing products and developing new ones.”
Throughout the conference, attendees can stop by booth number AE433 for coffee and beignets and to see demonstrations on how to use Ideate Software’s Revit plugin tools to:
- Control Revit data with precision and speed – Ideate BIMLink
- Audit Revit models with certainty – Ideate Explorer
- Integrate and format non-BIM data into Revit projects – Ideate Sticky
- Simplify everyday Revit tasks with efficiency and elegance – IdeateApps
- Analyze, delete, or merge non-standard Revit styles – Ideate StyleManager
In addition, the Ideate Software team will demonstrate its newest desktop solution, Ideate Automation. Ideate Software developed this solution to silently run time-intensive Revit tasks in the background, such as printing PDFs or compiling health check data. “With Ideate Automation, staff can do other things while their computers churn through opening large Revit files or processing large volumes of data, and because the automation is scripted, the resulting data is standardized and free from end-user errors,” said Glynnis.
To learn more about how Ideate Software products help Revit users save time, increase model accuracy, improve deliverables, and elevate design, visit the website. You can also download 30-day trial versions or take advantage of their current promotions:
- US$500 single-user bundle to use the Ideate Software plugin solutions for Revit (Ideate BIMLink, Ideate Explorer, Ideate Sticky, IdeateApps, and Ideate StyleManager) for six months
- US$995 multi-user cloud network bundle to give several people on your Revit team access to use the plugin solutions for Revit (Ideate BIMLink, Ideate Explorer, Ideate Sticky, IdeateApps, and Ideate StyleManager) for six months.
- US$1995 multi-user cloud network bundle + Ideate Automation to give several people on your Revit team access to use the plugin solutions for Revit (Ideate BIMLink, Ideate Explorer, Ideate Sticky, IdeateApps, and Ideate StyleManager) plus Ideate Automation for six months.
About Ideate Software – Ideate Software, an Autodesk® AEC Industry Partner and Autodesk® Authorized Developer, empowers Revit users to gain unprecedented control over their data. We developed Ideate BIMLink, Ideate Explorer, Ideate Sticky, IdeateApps, and Ideate StyleManager to solve persistent problems in architecture, engineering, and construction, and owner-operator (AECO) workflows. We developed Ideate Automation to boost the power of our Revit plugins by running time-intensive activities in the background.
Autodesk and Revit are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.