- Simple to operate: Print multi-size projects automatically and send multiple files in one click with HP Click, all without compromising on speed.1
- Fits your office and budget: Save space and make a statement with the world’s smallest plotters2 designed to fit your office and style.
- Matches the way you work: Print your jobs and manage your print jobs from virtually anywhere, anytime with the HP Smart App.
- Meets your sustainability goals: First net carbon neutral printers and world’s most sustainable plotters3, cutting carbon emissions per printer by 7.3 tons a year and constructed from 30% recycled plastic.4
- Free, convenient HP ink cartridge and printhead recycling through the HP Planet Partners Program5 and works with Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC)-certified papers and a range of recyclable HP media with a take-back program.6
PALO ALTO, Calif. — HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) has announced the release of a new HP DesignJet portfolio aimed to simplify the printing needs of construction ecosystem professionals (architects, engineers, constructors and subcontractors), while delivering high-quality and fast print-outs at a low cost.
The new HP DesignJet series comprises intelligent, flexible, compact and stylish printers, that are unique to other types of plotters on the market today. With HP Click software, one-click printing – even for documents of different sizes – is made easy. Combined with the automatic A3/B tray, it enables to print multi-size projects automatically – A3/B and A1/D or A0/E – without manually switching the media source. The new HP DesignJet series also enables seamless printing and management from any connected device, wherever you are, thanks to the HP Smart App.
The new large-format HP DesignJet portfolio includes:
- The HP DesignJet T200 Printer series: Easy and affordable printing with the world’s smallest plotters.
- The HP DesignJet T600 series: Fast and simple large-format plotters, designed for construction ecosystem professionals focused on executing, problem solving and multitasking.
- The HP DesignJet Studio Printer series: For Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) professionals focused on creativity/design and sensitive to aesthetics.
“The new DesignJet Series, from the T200 through to the T600 and Studio Printer versions, bring a new level of design, simplicity and connectivity for creative professionals,” said Guayente Sanmartín, vice president and general manager, HP Large Format Printing Business. “With their automatic printing of A3/B and large format, their ability to print from anywhere and their extreme simplicty, these printers are perfect for AEC professionals that work either in the office or from home. In addition, their use of recycled plastics and the introduction of our first net carbon neutral large format printer underlines HP’s continued commitment to our planet.”