CFSEI Announces 2019-2020 Executive Committee Members
WASHINGTON, DC — The Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute (CFSEI) has announced the members of its 2019-2020 Executive Committee. The committee is responsible for developing and maintaining the technology transfer activities related to cold-formed steel design through seminars, webinars and the publication of Technical Notes. Committee members serve for two years.
The 2019-2020 CFSEI Executive Committee includes:
- Chair – Julie Lowrey, P.E. – Zabik-Turner Engineering, Florida
- Immediate Past Chairman (non-voting) – Paul Dalia, P.E. – 5400 Engineering, Florida
- Committee Members:
- Nate Bacon, P.E. – Base Design Group, Inc., Maine
- Matthew Mancl, P.E. – ClarkDietrich Engineering Services, LLC, Indiana
- Andrew Newland, P.E. – ADTEK Engineers, Inc., Virginia
- Daniel Stadig, P.E. – The Leffler Group, Colorado
- Brandon Wahl, P.E. – 360 Engineering Group, Oklahoma
- Kirsten Zeydel, S.E. – Digital Building Components, Arizona
“We appreciate the contributions made by Georgi Hall, P.E. from CEMCO and Robert Warr, P.E. from Frameworks Engineering, LLC, who are completing their terms but will remain active with CFSEI,” said Maribeth Rizzuto, LEED AP-BD+C, managing director of the Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute. “We welcome Daniel Stadig, P.E., from The Leffler Group as the newest member of the Executive Committee. We look forward to working with our new chairperson, Julie Lowrey, P.E., and the rest of our dedicated committee members to increase the use of cold-formed steel framing and the knowledge of best practices in the building construction marketplace.”
The Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute comprises hundreds of structural engineers and other design professionals who are finding a better way to produce safe and efficient designs for commercial and residential structures with cold-formed steel. CFSEI members work together to develop and evolve industry standards and design methods, produce and issue technical bulletins, and provide seminars and online training to improve the knowledge and skills base of engineers and design professionals. For more information, visit https://www.cfsei.org/.