USA – Environmental Connection Conference
This is IECA’s premier educational event for the erosion, sediment control and stormwater industry. Environmental Connection combines intense, full and half day training courses with topic-focused technical sessions and the largest expo of its kind. Environmental Connection 2015 will be a co-located event with the Industrial Fabrics Association International’s Geosynthetics 2015. Attendees will have access to both associations’ educational offerings plus one giant exhibition – all under one roof.
Over 4 days, Environmental Connection provides peer–reviewed education, products and technology which address four educational tracks:
6 Reasons Why You Should Attend Environmental Connection:
- Bigger than ever: In 2015, the Environmental Connection Conference will be a co-located event with the Industrial Fabrics Association International (IFAI). This means you will meet more of the industry’s brightest minds.
- Continue your education: Learn from presentations of the latest case studies and topic-focused technical sessions.
- Stay creditable: Earn Professional Development Hours (PDHs) by attending technical sessions.
- Build business relationships: We have numerous networking and social opportunities so you can make connections with future clients or even connect with potential employers/employees.
- Stay ahead of the curve: Keep up-to-date in today’s newest technologies in erosion and sediment control products and services at our two-day expo.
- Support a cause: Attending conference helps to show your support for IECA, which is an non-profit organization that provides education, resource information and business opportunities for professionals in the erosion and sediment control industry.