The brochure of Desalination Latin America 2024 is ready for your review
The the brochure of the 6th Annual International Congress and Exhibition “Desalination Latin America 2024” is ready for your review. The event will be held on 13-14 March 2024 in Santiago, Chile and registration is already open.
- More than 250 SENIOR EXECUTIVES attend to Desalination Latin America each year. This key platform for executive leaders of the desalination industry, brings together delegates from local and international investors.
- 20+ desalination projects in Latin America: Chile, Peru and Mexico -ongoing and planned projects in the region.
- Ask your burning questions, ask for advice, and share your experience during and after the sessions!
- More than 40 industry leaders and experts will present and discuss the key topics influencing the development of the industry in Latin America.
- Extraordinary networking possibilities! 1:1 face-to-face business meetings, networking round tables, cocktail receptions, and interactive conversations. Take this opportunity to trade business cards with EVERY conference attendee!
- STRENGTHENING THE DESALINATION INDUSTRY IN LATIN AMERICA. Government authorities, producers and investors present their strategies to boost the Desalination industry – Regulation, Tax benefits, bills, permits procedures and much more.
- Cutting-Edge Technologies for the Development of Desalination Plants:
Automation, digitalization, data management and more, delivered by experts.
- Get to Know the Most Promising Desalination Projects in LATAM. Planning, construction, and modernization of main desalination facilities in the region.
- Desalination: Roadmap Towards a Circular Economy. Models and strategies for brine utilization and waste reduction discussed by industry leaders.
- Investor Attraction Strategies in the Desalination Industry: Financing and attraction of investors for the new projects implementation – What is needed to provide guarantees and stability to the investors?
- Innovative Key Solutions for Cost Reduction. What are the best practices and solutions for operational efficiency, and effectiveness?
- Energy Efficient Desalination. Case studies and solutions to implement renewable energy sources and other energetic strategies in desalination projects.
- Round Table: The ESG of Desalination Companies: What is the industry’s commitment to communities and environmental preservation? – Conflict resolution, Crisis management and Social investment.
- DEDICATED EXHIBITION of cutting-edge equipment and technologies for the desalination industry delivered by local and global leaders.