A/E/C FutureSMART Call For Speakers Now Open
At this ALL-NEW in-person summit, we’re bringing together the industry’s best and brightest minds to explore the future of project technology and innovation.
Do you want to connect with A/E/C Project Managers, Principals, and Executives while advancing your position yourself as an industry thought leader…and score a FREE registration?
Submit your proposal NOW to speak at A/E/C FutureSMART!
PSMJ Resources is now accepting speaker submissions for breakout sessions at A/E/C FutureSMART – The Project Technology & Innovation Summit coming to the Royal Sonesta Hotel in New Orleans on December 1-2, 2022.
A/E/C FutureSMART is where these professionals will convene to:
- IMPROVE PROJECT OUTCOMES AND EFFICIENCY: A/E/C FutureSMART sessions attack the hottest A/E/C project technology opportunities and applications, revealing innovations from both developers and the A/E/C pros putting them to work.
- GET DIRECT ACCESS to diverse A/E/C project management perspectives and solutions through expert-led presentations and engaging panel discussions.
- DIG INTO THE LATEST A/E/C project delivery tools and trends, the inevitable shifts driven by rapid advances in A.I., BIM, project scheduling and monitoring applications, and other transformative digital resources.
- NETWORK with experts, visionaries, and other A/E/C professionals just like you!
Speaking at A/E/C FutureSMART is 2022’s best opportunity to share your expertise and insights with these A/E/C leaders. Winning speaking session proposals should be approximately one hour in length and contain:
- Proven project management tech and process success tactics for the A/E/C industry.
- Real-world, forward-looking skill-building content for architecture and engineering firm Project Managers and Principals.
- Action-oriented ideas that attendees can use to execute projects more efficiently and with greater client satisfaction.
Please note that sessions may not contain content related to promotional or sales pitches.
The deadline to submit a session proposal is February 28, 2022