USA: ASCE Pipelines 2017 Conference
Fly into Phoenix early and earn additional PDHs by participating in Pre-Conference Workshops on Saturday and Sunday. There are six options so there is a topic for everyone.
Saturday, August 5 | 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Large Diameter Pipeline Forum. This full day workshop is a well-known and highly anticipated workshop for the Pipelines Conference so make sure you register today before the seats fill up – 8 PDHs
Saturday, August 5 | 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Steel Water Tanks Workshop. This workshop is targeted towards municipality and utility administrators, water tank owners and operators, and specifying engineers – 4 PDHs
Sunday, August 6 | 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- AWWA Manual M11 – Steel Pipe, A Guide for Design and Installation will review changes in the manual and detailed design of steel pipe and appurtenances – 4 PDHs
- Putting “Grid” at ‘Ground”: Optimized Design of Low Distortion Projects which will provide an overview of map projections and show methods for designing LDPs that perform satisfactorily for large areas or areas that have variable topographic relief – 4 PDHs
Sunday, August 6 | 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Sustainable Design of Pipelines: Guidelines for Achieving Sustainable Pipeline Functionality which will introduce the principals of sustainable planning, design, construction and operation as they specifically pertain to pipeline projects – 4 PDHs
- Pilot Tube and Other Guided Boring Methods of Manual Practice which will introduce a new ASCE MOP for 2017 – 4 PDHs
You must be registered for the conference in order to register for a workshop