USA – 9th Global Infrastructure Leadership Forum
The upcoming 9th Global Infrastructure Leadership Forum offers tremendous project, business, and community creation opportunities in the global infrastructure market – REGISTER TODAY to take advantage of the Pre-Registration rate! Download the recently released 2016 Strategic 100 Global Infrastructure Report, and view the Forum Program.
Projects confirmed across 10 sectors, from Europe, Asia, Latin America, Africa – including Africa Infrastructure Day – and North America!
$895 Pre Registration: Through Jan 8, 2016
$1095 Early Bird Registration: Through Feb 5, 2016
$1295 Regular Registration: Through Mar 8, 2016
$1495 Rush Registration: Through Mar 10, 2016
- Short, clear, project presentations of the Top Infrastructure Projects (also accessible online after the Forum)
- Up to 10 pre-scheduled private meetings with project presenters, VIPs and Forum Sponsors
- Deep dive workshops and round table discussions
- Multiple networking opportunities
- Participant contact information
- Cocktail opening and networking receptions
- Lunch, Days 1 & 2
Please Note: Registrations are transferable to colleagues or to future Forums, but non-refundable. In the event that a registrant cannot attend a Forum, the registrant will receive a credit invoice indicating a future credit (equal to previous expense) to attend a Leadership Forum event within one (1) calendar year. Notification of non-attendance must be received within 48 hours of commencement of Leadership Forum.