GISi Indoors Announces the Release of GeoMetri Point
GISi Indoors, a division of GISi, is announcing the release of their new analytics product, GeoMetri Point. The newest addition to the GeoMetri product line functions as a simple and inexpensive entry point for measuring location-based analytics. Setup is easy while providing powerful location analytics about a business’s physical space.
GeoMetri Point can be used to:
- Identify: visit patterns, exterior traffic conversion, and peak periods.
- Measure Marketing Effectiveness: customer loyalty visits, in-store & department dwell times, and new customer exposure.
- Augment Real Estate Data: foot traffic analysis, co-tenant traffic analysis, and site-to-site comparisons.
- Optimize Tenant ROI: rent per sq. ft. optimization, common area optimization, and ad revenue.
- Optimize Merchandise Mix: sales per sq. ft. optimization and product placement.
“GeoMetri Point is the latest product release on the GeoMetri platform, consisting of Enterprise and Navigator. It is an industry leading indoor technology product with an inexpensive entry point that can be setup within 10 minutes by the most novice user,” said Michael Healander, General Manager of GISi Indoors. “We are excited about getting this product installed in coffee shops, individual retailers, and small businesses all over the world.”
During the launch of GeoMetri Point, and only for this limited time, the service is free to all subscribers who sign up at www.gisiindoors.com/geometri-point/.
GISi Indoors, a division of GISi, provides clients with comprehensive expertise around the growing interest in indoor positioning, navigation, and analytics. With the strong belief that location plays a critical part in every industry and vertical, GISi Indoors equips businesses with the tools needed to make sense of how their visitors are interacting with physical spaces.