The Roofing Alliance Announces 2023-2024 Leadership
Roofing Alliance welcomes Greg Bloom as president and Reed Gooding as vice president.
(Rosemont, IL) — The Roofing Alliance proudly announces their Board of Trustees for 2023-2024. Greg Bloom of Beacon Building Products, Herndon, VA, will serve as president and Reed Gooding of GSM Roofing, Ephrata, PA, will serve as vice president.
The Roofing Alliance is a diverse, thoughtful, and dedicated forum of roofing contractors, manufacturers, distributors, service providers and industry professionals united to shape, improve and advance the roofing industry. At 190 members strong, this group of committed leaders has attracted some of the industry’s best and brightest roofing professionals.
The Roofing Alliance thanks the following officers and trustees for their commitment to the roofing industry; terms are effective June 1, 2023 – May 31, 2024.
2023-24 Board of Trustees:
- Greg Bloom, Beacon Building Products, Herndon, VA – President
- Reed Gooding, GSM Roofing, Ephrata, PA – Vice President
- Jason Dark, Duro-Last Roofing, Inc., Saginaw, MI – Secretary-Treasurer
- Greg Hudson, Georgia Pacific Gypsum, Atlanta, GA – Trustee
- Scott Keith, Jobba Trade Technologies, Chicago, IL – Trustee
- Michelle Lane, Holcim, Nashville, TN – Trustee
- Dave Lawlor, ROCKWOOL, Milton, Ontario, Canada – Trustee
- Steve Little, KPost Roofing & Waterproofing, Dallas, TX – Trustee
- Sherri Miles, J.D. Miles and Sons, Inc. Chesapeake, VA – Trustee
- Bob Morgan, Upstate Roofing and Painting, Inc, Rochester, NY – Trustee
- Stephen Phillips, Hendrick Phillips Salzman & Siegel, Atlanta, GA – Trustee
- Bob Pringle, Evans Roofing Company, Inc., Elmira, NY – Trustee
- Craig Rainey, Supreme Roofing, Dallas, TX – Trustee
- Kyle Thomas, Thomas Roofing, Mobile, AL – Trustee
- Dave Tilsen, Tilsen Roofing Company Inc., Madison, WI – Trustee
- Daniel Tinker, SRS Distribution Inc., McKinney, TX – Trustee
- Kelly Van Winkle, King of Texas Roofing Co., Grand Prairie, TX – Trustee
For more information about how to get involved and make a commitment to the Roofing Alliance, please contact Alison L. LaValley, CAE at [email protected] or visit roofingalliance.net.
About the Roofing Alliance
The Roofing Alliance is committed to shaping the industry’s future by funding education, research, scholarships and philanthropic initiatives—all for the purpose of securing the industry’s future excellence. Composed of 191 members representing extraordinary leaders from the contracting, manufacturing, distribution and service provider communities, the Roofing Alliance has committed $14 million to enhance the performance and long-term viability of the industry and allocated more than $5.9 million to fund 53 research, education, technical and philanthropic programs and projects. Serving as the foundation of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA), Roofing Alliance members are focused on giving back and supporting high-quality educational programs and ensuring timely and forward-thinking industry responses to major economic and technological issues. For more information about Roofing Alliance initiatives, visit www.roofingalliance.net.