Mar. 29-31: With Billions on the Line, North America’s Largest Electric Vehicle Charging Expo Comes to Las Vegas
As federal, state, and municipal dollars pour into electric vehicle infrastructure, and demand skyrockets, the EV Charging Summit spotlights growth opportunities, emerging challenges, and the cutting-edge technologies to meet both
Just as more than $7.5 billion in federal subsidies begins to flow into U.S. electric vehicle charging infrastructure, and both consumer and commercial demand for electric vehicles skyrockets, North America’s largest EV charging trade show lands in Las Vegas, March 29-31.
The EV Charging Summit & Expo (EVCS) is the first major industry event since the release of new EV charger rules by the Biden Administration and comes as the EV charging field faces unprecedented growth opportunities, as well as emerging challenges. Sessions and exhibitors at EVCS will tackle critical questions at a turning-point moment for the industry, including:
- How can America’s EV charging infrastructure and power supply meet the race against time and catch up to exploding demand for consumer and commercial EVs?
- How can EV tech companies, residential and commercial real estate developers, companies reliant on vehicle fleets, and investors leverage billions of dollars in government investment over the next five years to secure their own success?
- What will it really take to build the national charging infrastructure the Biden administration is touting?
- How are the latest developments in charging technology addressing looming concerns about “range anxiety,” already-decaying first-generation infrastructure, and power grid limitations?
EVCS will feature more than 120 expert speakers over three days, including:
- Chris King, Senior Vice President of eMobility, Siemens
- Andreas Lips, CEO, Shell Recharge Solutions
- Joshua Aviv, Founder and CEO, SPARKCHARGE
- Linda Stevens, Chief Strategy Officer of Smart Grid and Smart City, OATI
- Praveen Mandal, Chief Technology Officer, NovaCharge
The EV Charging Summit & Expo will be held at The Mirage Hotel in Las Vegas, March 29-31, 2023. Passes may be purchased at EVChargingSummit.com or by calling (888) 409-4418.
Members of the media may request a press credential for this event by emailing [email protected].
EVCS & Expo is the must-attend event for all things EV Charging. The Summit provides educational sessions focused on financing, infrastructure, operability, and ROI for EV charging. The expansive Expo Hall showcases real solutions, cost savings, and technological advances to infrastructure for all commercial and government organizations.