2022 InterAxion Conference to Start November 14
- Global conference designed to spark practical understanding, proven innovation and deep discussion around infrastructure resiliency. Goal of the conference is to ignite change for the greater good
- Tensar, A Division of CMC has announced its second annual InterAxion Conference to be held on November 14-16, 2022. This is the first year the conference will highlight global issues and look at the need for innovation in the construction industry on a global scale.
- The virtual conference features a compilation of educational, short-format presentations and panel discussions on a specific topic from key infrastructure industry influencers who will share new ways of thinking about technology, savings and success that go beyond the status quo in advancing resilient, sustainable transportation infrastructure.
Day 1: Monday, November 14, 2022, 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM EST
- Resiliency Through Innovation – Understanding how innovation of thought and solutions can bring greater resiliency to the future of infrastructure
- Emily Feenstra, ASCE, Chief Policy and External Affairs Officer
- John Malueg, Stantec, VP Manager of Resiliency Programs
- Dr. Stephen E. Flynn, Northeastern University, Global Resilience Institute
- Scott Edgecombe, Tensar, President – Americas
Day 2: Tuesday, November 15, 2022, 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM EST
- Constructing Towards Net Zero – How our industry will support the global climate crisis in achieving net zero targets?
- Dr. Andrew Lees, Tensar, Global Application Technology Manager
- Dr. Bill Vavrik, ARA, VP Transportation & Infrastructure
- Keith Lindermulder, Commercial Metals Co., Sustainability Manager
- Dr. Skevi Perdikou, Geoferm, Technical Manager
Day 3: Wednesday, November 16, 2022, 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM EST
- The Future In Our Hands – A look at future systems and technology and how, along with attracting the next generation of talent, they will form the future of construction.
- Ishaan Ranjankar, Mott MacDonald, Chartered Engineer
- Eric Thompson, Spelman Innovation Lab, Assistant Director
- Jack Shaw, Futurist Speaker
- Brandon Branham, Curiosity Lab & City of Peachtree Corners
- Mike Lawrence, Tensar CEO
For access to this free virtual conference, register here: https://info.tensarcorp.com/interaxion
Tensar, a division of CMC, is a global provider of engineered civil construction solutions, helping engineers, contractors and owners use geogrid and to achieve more cost-effective, reliable solutions for pavement construction, soil stabilization, earth reinforcement, ground improvement and other site development challenges. With manufacturing facilities in the U.S., U.K., China and Russia, Tensar can meet customers’ needs wherever they are.