Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market Report 2013 – 2018
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Global Critical Infrastructure Protection Market Report 2013 – 2018” report to their offering.
Critical Infrastructure protection (CIP) refers to the concept of a nation or region’s preparedness and response to incidents involving critical infrastructures. The destruction of these vital assets could have serious effects on the economy and the social welfare of the nation. The destruction or disruption of these critical infrastructures is expected to have serious impact on the safety and security of the citizens.
The term critical infrastructure protection refers to the critical national assets, the policies and the physical measures adopted to prevent attacks against them. The government and the operators of critical infrastructures/assets face common type of threats. Hence, CIP is now no more a privilege, but is a practice driven by necessity. The information and the solutions needed to counter those threats/vulnerabilities vary across the sectors given the nature of the assets. These vital assets are generally interdependent at multiple points thereby causing a negative impact on other assets of same sector or across other sectors.
The energy and transportation sector are highly prone to these effects because of the increasing levels of dependence on the information communication technologies or the information infrastructure. Apart from energy and transport CIP has a wide portfolio of applications across the manufacturing and chemical industry, sensitive infrastructures such as stadiums, government facilities, manufacturing, banking facilities, historical monuments, holy places and defense establishments.
This report expects an increasing uptake of these solutions across critical infrastructure and investments to improve business process agility prominence across the globe. It is expected the CIP market will grow from $63.76 billion in 2013 to $105.95 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 10.7%.
Key Topics Covered:
- Introduction 1.1 Research Overview 1.2 Research Methodology 1.3 Market Overview
- Executive Summary 2.1 Abstract 2.2 Overall Market Size
- Critical Infrastructure Protection: Market Ecosystem And Dynamics 3.1 Market Ecosystem 3.2 Market Dynamics
- Critical Infrastructure Protection: Market Size And Forecast By Security Types
- Critical Infrastructure Protection: Market Size And Forecast By Services
- Critical Infrastructure Protection: Market Size And Forecast By Verticals
- Critical Infrastructure Protection: Market Size And Segmentation By Regions 7.1 Overview And Introduction 7.2 North America (Na) 7.3 Europe 7.4 Asia-Pacific And Japan (Apac) 7.5 Latin America (La) 7.6 Middle East And Africa (Mea)
- Markets Analysis, Trends And Insights 8.1 Market Evolution 8.2 Trends And Roadmaps 8.3 Overall Go To Market (Gtm) 8.4 Market Opportunity Analysis 8.4.1Technological Impact 8.4.2Opportunity Plots
- Competitive Landscape 9.1 Venture Capital (Vc) Funding Analysis 9.2 Mergers And Aquisitions (Manda)
- Company Profiles
- Aegis Defense Services
- Ge Security
- General Dynamics
- Honeywell International Inc
- Lieberman Software
- Lockheed Martin
- Mcafee, Inc (Subsidiary Of Intel Corporation)
- Siemens Ag
- Smiths Detection
- Thales Group
- Ultra Electronics
- Watchguard Technologies
- Waterfall Security Solutions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/39ddgc/critical