Top Utility and Security Leaders to Gather at EnergyBiz Securing Power Forum in D.C.
Attending the EnergyBiz Securing Power Forum will be utility CEOs from around the country, the former director of the CIA and numerous cybersecurity experts. The forum will be held in Washington, D.C. March 3-4, 2014. Focused on security threats and solutions, the forum will begin with a panel of utility CEOs discussing the wealth of new physical and cyber threats facing their enterprises.
“Forum speakers will provide attendees with an in-depth look at intelligence that’s rarely shared outside of the utility, outside of the board room, or outside of Washington,” said Marty Rosenberg, editor-in-chief, EnergyBiz. “There is no other conference like it. The opportunities to connect, network and collaborate with industry thought leaders are unprecedented and invaluable.”
Speakers representing utilities, federal and state government, regulatory agencies, industry associations, and technology companies will focus on cutting-edge solutions to physical and cyber threats. Forum speakers include:
- Anne Pramaggiore, President and CEO, Commonwealth Edison
- Greg M. Graves, President and CEO, Burns & McDonnell
- Joseph M. Rigby, Chairman of the Board, President and CEO, Pepco Holdings, Inc.
- Ralph Izzo, Chairman, President and CEO, Public Service Enterprise Group Incorporated (PSEG)
- Patricia A. Hoffman, Assistant Secretary for the Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability (OE), U.S. Department of Energy
- Michael Howard, President, Electric Power Research Institute
- Robert James Woolsey, Jr., former director of the Central Intelligence Agency
- Tim Finan, Senior Cybersecurity Strategist and Counsel, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Edna Conway, Chief Security Officer, Global Supply Chain, Cisco
- Nadya Bartol, Senior Cybersecurity Strategist, Utilities Telecom Council
- Jane Lute, President and CEO, Council on CyberSecurity
- Paul Nicholas, Senior Director of Global Security, Microsoft
- Audrey Zibelman, Chair, New York State Public Service Commission (PSC)
- Colette Honorable, Chair, Arkansas PSC; Incoming President, National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners
- Gerry Cauley, President and CEO, NERC
- Kevin Wailes, CEO, Lincoln Electric System; Vice-Chair, Electricity Sub-Sector Coordinating Council
“This conference will be a game changer for the industry,” Rosenberg says. “You won’t find a more comprehensive strategy conference dedicated to utility security elsewhere.”
The 2014 EnergyBiz Securing Power Forum is focused around the three largest threats to our infrastructure. Join us as we identify innovative solutions on March 3-4, 2014, in Washington, DC. The sixth annual EnergyBiz Leadership Forum is the power industry’s most intimate gathering of senior utility executives discussing the pivotal issues impacting energy’s future. Visit http://www.energybizforum.com.
About Energy Central:
Energy Central was founded in 1996 to satisfy the global power industry’s need for a reliable, trusted information hub where executives and field representatives alike could share ideas and discuss concepts that could alter the future of electric energy. Energy Central provides groundbreaking research, insightful reports and analytics, advisory services, and original, thought-provoking commentary in print, online and through well-attended events on energy-driven topics, such as utility business, smart grid, renewable energy, energy storage, transmission and distribution, generation and utility analytics. Visit www.EnergyCentral.com.