December 2021 Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS: CAD for Small Businesses
- Knock on Wood: California’s Mass Timber Regulation Changes Expand the Building Material’s Viability
By Carol Brzozowski
- Reality Now: Turning Data into Actionable Information
By Mark Scacco, P.E.
- ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS: Improving on ‘Par for the Course’: Aerial Imagery Helps Prepare Golf Courses for U.S. Open Tournament
- Plotting for Growth: Geospatial Technology Boosts Efforts to Rebuild Forests and Reestablish Landscapes
By John Stenmark
- ENGINEERED SOLUTIONS: Two California Locations Save Space and Money with Engineered Stormwater Systems
- Design Considerations for Using Flexible Buried Bridges in Lieu of Conventional Bridges
By Joel Hahm, P.E.
Sponsor: Contech Engineered Solutions
- From the Editor: Finally! An Infrastructure Bill Passes!
By Robert Schickel
- Infrastructure Outlook: ASCE Statement on House Passage of Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act
By Dennis D. Truax, P.E.
- ReEngineering the Engineer: Times Change: Don’t Be the Cranky Old Neighbor
By Douglas G. Fitzpatrick, P.E.
- Executive Corner: How Private Equity Is Quietly Transforming the A/E Industry
By Steve Gido
- Thoughts from Engineers: Stepping Up Source-Water Protection
By Chris Maeder, M.S., P.E., CFM
- Transportation Troubleshooting: Solving a Decades-Old Problem: The Commute
By Vikrant Vaze
- Specification Section: 2021 Guide to Concrete Product and Design Software for Buildings, Bridges and Roads
- Change Leader: Joe Cavanaugh
- Future Forward: Cathy Lin and Jonathan Tinney