Xylem to lead presentations at Water Online’s Virtual Water Expo, August 11-12
Experts across the company to participate in free virtual trade show for water and wastewater professionals
Charlotte, N.C., – Global water technology leader Xylem is a presenting sponsor and key participant in Water Online’s inaugural Virtual Water Expo, August 11-12 via interactive platform. Topics include water and wastewater treatment, fluid handling solutions, remote monitoring, resiliency, digitization and more. The following Xylem brands are involved: Flygt, Godwin, Goulds Water Technology, Leopold, Sanitaire, Sensus and Wedeco.
“In this pandemic environment water utilities need more – not less – information about how to cost-effectively manage their operations efficiently, safely and with an eye toward the future,” said Adam McNeill, Treatment Sales Director, Xylem. “This Virtual Water Expo enables us to support the industry with timely information, innovative concepts and advanced technologies designed to address today’s challenges while building resilience for years to come.”
Xylem experts will present several sessions over the course of the two-day event. Interested attendees can register here.
Tuesday, August 11, 2020 – all times EDT
Session 1: Advances in Water Supply and Quality Management
- 11 a.m. – Sensus: The Benefits of Remote Shutoff for Water – presented by Andrew Dudley Product Manager – Residential Water Metrology
- 11:45 a.m. – Goulds Water Technology: Xylem’s Goulds Water Technology e-XC Single Stage Double Suction Centrifugal Pumps; Raise Your Expectations – presented by David Stover, Goulds Water Technology Technical Training Manager, Xylem
Session 2: Modern Wastewater Treatment Solutions
- 1:15 p.m. – Godwin: The Ultimate Contingency Plan: Xylem’s Godwin Backup Pumping Instead of Backup Power – presented by Hunter Powell, Godwin Product Manager, Xylem Americas
- 2:15 p.m. – Sanitaire: Xylem’s Sanitaire Taron: The Future of Wastewater Treatment is Here! – presented by Chris Taylor, Global Product Manager, Sanitaire, Xylem
- 2:30 p.m. – Flygt: Xylem’s Flygt Large Pumping System – presented by Asad Choudry, Business Development Manager, Water Utilities, Xylem
Wednesday, August 12, 2020 – all times EDT
Session 4: Optimizing Your Treatment Process for Today’s Contaminants
- 2 p.m. – Leopold: Xylem’s Leopold Gravity Filtration Product Advancements – presented by Matt Schomaker, Regional Sales Manager, Treatment, Xylem
- 2:30 p.m. – Wedeco: Xylem’s Tools for Treatment of 1,4-Dioxane and PFAS – presented by Kevin Flis, Business Development Manager, Water Utilities, Xylem
Listen to “Through the Water Cycle,” a series dedicated to the water utilities industry on Solving Water: A Xylem podcast, on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify or anywhere podcasts are available. Xylem brands are also on social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Xylem (XYL) is a leading global water technology company committed to solving critical water and infrastructure challenges with technological innovation. Our more than 16,000 diverse employees delivered revenue of $5.25 billion in 2019. We are creating a more sustainable world by enabling our customers to optimize water and resource management, and helping communities in more than 150 countries become water-secure. Join us at www.xylem.com