May 2020 Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Engineered Solutions: Digital Twins: The Backbone of Road Infrastructure Decision Making
- Engineered Solutions: Flood Mitigation with Green-Friendly Armoring
- The CEO Series Continues: Excerpts from an Interview with Esri President Jack Dangermond: The Convergence of AEC and GIS
By Todd Danielson
- Engineered Solutions: Why You Should Drop the Tape Measure, Pencil and Digital Camera, and Start Scanning
- Collaboration in Product Development Results in Better Designs
By Bradford Bucknum
- Engineered Solutions: Location Intelligence Changes How You Plan, Design, Build and Operate Your Projects
By Marc Goldman
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered: A Growing Trend Toward 3D Digital Deliverables for Bridges and Structures
By Mark Scacco, P.E.
- Bridging the Divide: How Lidar Data Help Mitigate Landslides Near Yellowstone
By Christopher Raml, PLS
- PDH: Digital Twins Help Utilities Optimize Water Infrastructure Management
By Gregg Herrin, P.E. and Teresa Elliott
- From the Editor: Engineers Seem to Be Adjusting to New Circumstances
By Robert Schickel
- Reengineering The Engineer: What Was I Thinking?
By Douglas G. Fitzpatrick, P.E.
- Executive Corner: You Just Revalued Your Share Price as of the Year-End, Then This Happened …
By Ian Rusk and Michael O’Brien
- Thoughts from Engineers: Project Management in the Age of COVID-19
By Chris Maeder, M.S., P.E., CFM
- Project Management Insights: Where Does Project Management Fit into a Strategic Plan?
By Christine Brack, PMP
- Specification Section: 2020 AEC Technology, Services and Design Software Services Guide
- Change Leader: Jim Barbaresso