New Water Quality Modeling Resource Now Available
Stormwater, Watershed, and Receiving Water Quality Modeling provides straightforward guidance on a broad spectrum of modeling tools and their capabilities. Its contents offer past, present, and future perspectives of stormwater quality modeling and outline criteria for selecting the appropriate model based on the project or task.
Complete with detailed examples of stormwater, watershed, and receiving water quality models, this up-to-date resource is an essential tool for those engaged in the planning and design of urban stormwater management plans, watershed implementation plans, or other water quality management plans.
• Presents state-of-the-art guidance on stormwater, watershed and receiving water quality modeling
• Discusses regulatory, technological, and research considerations of stormwater modeling
• Details uses and applications of watershed models and instream/receiving water models
• Roadmaps the model selection process based on model capabilities and user needs
• Addresses the rigorous modeling of erosion and sediment transport
• Provides a side-by-side comparison of land-based and receiving water quality simulation models
Order Your Copy Today