ARTBA Announces 2019-20 Officers at National Convention in Savannah, Ga.
WASHINGTON — The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced the election of its 2019-2020 officers during a September 23 annual business meeting at the association’s national convention in Savannah, Ga. They include:
- Chairman: Steve McGough, president and chief financial officer, HCSS, Sugar Land, Texas
- Senior Vice Chairman: Ward Nye, president & CEO of Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh, N.C.
- First Vice Chairman: Tim Duit, president, Duit Construction, Edmond, Okla.
- Northeastern Region Vice Chairman: David Harwood, senior vice president, Terracon, Olathe, Kansas
- Southern Region Vice Chairman: Jeff Nelson, president, David Nelson Construction Co., Palm Harbor, Fla.
- Western Region Vice Chairman: Jeff Clyde, president, Clyde/Geneva Group, Springville, Utah
- Central Region Vice Chairman: Jim Fehsenfeld, president & CEO, Heritage Construction & Materials, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Ramin Younessi, group president, construction industries, Caterpillar Inc., Deerfield, Ill.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Randy Lake, CEO, CRH Americas Materials, Inc., Atlanta, Ga.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Lisa Robert, executive vice president RS&H, Denver, Colo.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Paula Hammond, senior vice president, WSP, Seattle, Wash.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Susan Martinovich, national highway market director, Jacobs, Carson City, Nev.
- Vice Chair At-Large: Don Graul, president, Parsons Construction Group, Westminster, Colo.
- Treasurer: Tom Hill, CEO, Summit Materials, LLC, Denver, Colo.
Established in 1902, and with more than 8,000 public and private sector members, Washington, D.C.-based ARTBA advocates for strong investment in transportation infrastructure to meet the public and business community demand for safe and efficient travel.