August 2019 Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Bridge Rehabilitation and Replacement: Engineers Explain Methods Used on the Seabrook Strauss Bascule Bridge
By Gregory P. Taravella, P.E., and James W.H. Costigan, E.I.
- Stormwater Management System Protects University of Michigan Campus
By John R. Hughes
- An Olympian Achievement: Los Angeles Zeroes in on Emissions-Free Bus Fleet
By Cliff Henke
- Long-Span Composite Floors: Engineered Options for Multi-Story Project Design
By Alex Therien and Sean Smith
- PDH: Practical Digital Workflows for Addressing Key City Initiatives
By Teresa Elliott
- PDH: The Appropriate Use of Engineered Earth Solutions
By Drew Loizeaux, P.E., Engineering Services Manager, Propex Operating Company LLC
- From the Editor: ‘Smart’ Solutions In Every Issue
By Robert Schickel, P.E.
- Reengineering The Engineer: What Am I Missing?
By Douglas G. Fitzpatrick, P.E.
- Executive Corner: Do the Valuation Multiples You’re Using Actually Apply to Your Firm?
By Jonathan Voelkel
- Thoughts from Engineers: When a Deep Tunnel Isn’t Enough: Milwaukee Wrestles with Combined Sewer Overflows
By Chris Maeder, M.S., P.E., CFM
- Code Update: ACI 318-19: Building Code Requirements for Structural Concrete
By Jack P. Moehle, PhD, P.E.