Fifth Anniversary Special Issue (June 2019) Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Grid Modernization Will Require Active, Holistic Network Management
By Mark Burke
- Four Places Putting Green Infrastructure to Work for Local Communities
By Emily Cassidy and Suzanne Ozment
- Road Construction Product Innovation Study
- Interview with Greg Bentley, CEO, Bentley Systems: The Continuing Evolution of Engineering Software
By Todd Danielson
- CAVTEC Moves Connected and Autonomous Vehicles Forward
By John R. Hughes
- Building a Smarter City: Baton Rouge Shows that Bigger Isn’t (Necessarily) Better
By Dave Holmes
- PDH: Precast Structural Alternatives for a Green Solution
By Jay Holtz, P.E., Director of Regulatory Engineering at Oldcastle Infrastructure
- PDH: Introduction to CJ-Series Steel Joists in Floor Systems
By David Samuelson, P.E.
- From the Editor: The Vocabulary and Eras Change, But Smart Engineering Is Timeless
By Robert Schickel, P.E.
- Reengineering The Engineer: Sustainability: How Can We Help?
By Douglas G. Fitzpatrick, P.E.
- Executive Corner: Is Your Business Focus Hurting Profitability?
By Michael O’Brien
- Thoughts from Engineers: Look to the Watershed to Protect Water Quality
By Chris Maeder, M.S., P.E., CFM
- Infrastructure Outlook: Repairing and/or Replacing Bridges in the U.S. Will Open Up Thousands of Contracting Opportunities in 2019
By Mary Scott Nabers
- Code Update: SuRe: The Standard for Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure
By Katharina Schneider-Roos
- Project Management Insights: Don’t Keep Falling for These Project-Management Myths
By Christine Brack, PMP