2020 IECA Annual Conference and Expo Call for Abstracts is Open
Denver, Colo. – Industry professionals are encouraged to submit an abstract to speak at the 2020 IECA Annual Conference and Expo in Raleigh, North Carolina, February 23-26, 2020. The abstract submission deadline is May 31, 2019.
Experts who are interested in sharing their knowledge on stormwater and MS4 management; erosion and sediment control; and wetland, stream and shoreline restoration are invited to submit an abstract to speak at next year’s event. Abstracts submitted by the deadline will be considered for the following opportunities:
- Case Study: Case studies offer a vehicle for attendees to exchange practical information on experiences, products and programs with those who have similar challenges.
- Technical Paper: Technical papers are based on scientific methods and merit, which must be described within the paper and presentation.
- Workshop: Training workshops offer real world applications and “how to” techniques that include industry planning, design, construction and maintenance.
- Industry Roundtable: These sessions provide an opportunity for attendees to collaborate, interact and discuss industry problems.
- Fireside Chat: Forums offer specific information on selected subjects for the enlightenment of participants. The focus of subject matter allows for practical discussion among presenters and audience.
- Regional [Southeast]: This track will highlight the top Southeast presenters and regional topics through papers, case studies and workshops.
- Poster: Poster presentations are summations that capture key elements of projects, programs and research based on scientific methods and merit.
- Product Case Study: IECA invites its exhibitors and sponsors to participate at conference, by offering a presentation that provides further “how to” about their specific product and services.
- 30-Minute Session: These bite-size presentations provide high-level training for attendees to gain an understanding of the subject in a short amount of time.
To learn more about the conference and the abstract submission process, please visit www.ieca.org/Annual20.
The International Erosion Control Association (IECA) is the world’s oldest and largest non-profit, member organization that provides education, resource information and business opportunities for professionals who specialize in natural resource protection. For more information about IECA, please visit www.ieca.org.