May 2019 Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Mobile 3D Scanning Technology Gaining Traction in Home-Renovation Market
By Kevin P. Corbley
- A New New York Bridge
By John R. Hughes
- Digging Deep to Unlock the Waterfront: Massive New Tunnel Opens Below Downtown Seattle
By Todd Danielson
- Engineered Solutions: New NACE e-Course Provides for More than a Skilled Coatings Applicator Workforce
- Making History by Preserving History: Casino Development in Springfield Based on Extraordinary Structural Preservation
By Angus W. Stocking
- Reef Re-Creation for Shoreline Protection
- From the Editor: A Brief Glimpse at Useful AEC Pocket Tech
By Mark J. Scacco, P.E.
- Reengineering The Engineer: To Change or Not to Change? The Answer Usually Is to Change
By Douglas G. Fitzpatrick, P.E.
- Executive Corner: Want to Increase Value for Your Firm? Pull These Levers!
By Carl von Hake
- Thoughts from Engineers: A First for the Great Lakes: Water Piped Out and Back In
By Chris Maeder, M.S., P.E., CFM
- Final Thoughts: When Did You Choose Your Career?
By Rob Schickel, P.E.