April 2019 Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Making Everyone Happy: Early and Effective Collaboration to Realize a Beautiful Building
By Angus W. Stocking, L.S.
- After the Wildfire: Soil Stabilization Key to Recovery Efforts
By John R. Hughes
- Engineered Solutions: How to Maximize Usefulness of Joist Girder Panels
- Tunnel Vision: Blended Technologies for Tight Schedules and Tighter Conditions
By John Stenmark
- Aiming for Net Zero in Public Buildings: 8 Principles
By Jeffrey J. Garriga and Pat “Sherman” Morss Jr.
- PDH: Practical DesignConsiderations that Can Extend the Service Life of Metal Buried Bridge and Culvert Structures
By Darrell Sanders, P.E.
- From the Editor: Use Different Viewpoints to Uncover the Unknown Unknowns
By Mark J. Scacco, P.E.
- Reengineering The Engineer: Why Not Dream Big?
By Douglas G. Fitzpatrick, P.E.
- Executive Corner: The Latest Trends in A/E Stock Valuation and M&A Pricing
By Ian Rusk
- Thoughts from Engineers: The Hidden Monster That’s Our Failing Water Infrastructure
By Chris Maeder, M.S., P.E., CFM
- Code Update: AISI Publishes Design Example to Illustrate New Method for Analytical Modeling of Cold-Formed Steel Structures
By Robert J. Wills, P.E.
- Infrastructure Outlook: Power Play: Protecting Critical Infrastructure from Cyber-attacks
By John DiMaria
- Final Thoughts: Let’s Talk About Our Favorite Projects
By Rob Schickel, P.E.
- Specification Section: Steel Specification and Design/Fabrication Software Guide
- Change Leader: Ben Eder
- Future Forward: Nancy Li