Ted Moudis Associates Announces Promotions
NEW YORK, NY – March 25, 2019 – Ted Moudis Associates (TMA), a leading architectural and interior design firm, announces the promotion of seven of its talented employees.
Patrick Ventker was promoted to Team Principal; Jamie Feuerborn and Johnny Rodland have risen to Senior Associate; and John Herrera, Andrés Navia, Ray Sell, and Douglas Wramage were promoted to Associate.
“Ted Moudis Associates is pleased to announce several new promotions. Our team members demonstrated TMA’s core values and showed a renowned dedication and commitment to our firm and our clients throughout the year,” said Ted Moudis, AIA, senior principal of Ted Moudis Associates. “We are proud and excited to see what they will continue to bring to TMA and our industry in the future.”
The firm’s latest promotions include:
- Patrick Ventker, LEED AP, RIBA has been named Team Principal. He has over 20 years of experience which ranges from corporate interiors to large-scale infrastructure projects and master planning for projects throughout the U.S., Europe, and Asia. Landmark projects in his portfolio include AQR Capital Management, Fortress Investment Group, and Morgan Stanley in New York City, and Bank of Montreal in Toronto, New York City, and Jersey City. Patrick studied architectural design at Bauhaus-Universitaet in Weimar, Germany, and earned a diploma-Engineer of Architecture at RWTH University in Aachen, Germany.
- Jamie Feuerborn, LEED AP has been named Senior Associate. Jamie has more than 15 years of experience in workplace consulting, interior design, and project management. As Director of Workplace Strategy, she also has experience in change management, helping businesses to organize their transition into new environments. Jamie connects clients’ business strategy with their physical environments, uncovering their needs through visioning sessions, focus groups and research. Landmark projects include Altice, American Express, Publicis, and Foot Locker. Jamie is a member of CoreNet Global. She holds a bachelor’s degree in interior design from Kansas State University.
- Johnny Rodland has been named Senior Associate. He is a team leader with more than 30 years of architectural experience managing corporate interior and retail installations for clients in the financial, media, health and wellness, and professional services industries. He is currently working on offices for AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals in Ontario and Wilmington, DE, and counts Taconic Capital Advisers, FactSet, and Sony Music Entertainment among his past work. Johnny received a bachelor’s degree in architecture from The City College of New York.
TMA also promoted four of its staff to associate:
- John Herrera is a Team Leader with more than 27 years of experience in architecture, interior design, and project management, specializing in the commercial and retail sectors. He has completed projects for the Durst Organization, LeFrak Organization, Major League Baseball, Institutional Investor, Tiffany & Co., and Kaplan. John received associate’s degrees in architectural technology from New York Technical College and in accounting from the Borough of Manhattan Community College.
- Andrés Navia is a Team Leader who offers more than 15 years of work in architectural design and project administration. He has managed a range of architectural projects for the retail, transportation, commercial, high-end residential and corporate interior sectors. Recent work includes spaces for Wolters Kluwer, MetLife, Altice, Credit Suisse, and Skanska. Andrés received a Bachelor of Architecture and Master of Science in civil engineering/construction management from New Jersey Institute of Technology.
- Ray Sell is a Team Leader who brings more than 18 years of customer-focused experience in architecture, interior design and project management, specializing in office interiors, high-end retail and residential spaces. Standout clients during his career include Rolex Watch U.S.A., JP Morgan Chase, The Dow Chemical Company, Durst Organization, and StonePeak Infrastructures. Ray received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in illustration from the School of Visual Arts and an Associate of Arts in graphic design from SUNY Rockland.
- Doug Wramage is a Team Leader with more than 25 years of experience focused on architecture and interior design. He has completed successful interiors projects for clients in the retail, legal, financial, media and health and wellness sectors. Past clients include Colliers New York, Royal Bank of Canada, NFL, Revlon, and NASCAR. Doug received his Master of Industrial Design and Bachelor of Architecture from Pratt Institute.
About Ted Moudis Associates
Founded in 1990 by Senior Principal Ted Moudis, AIA, and headquartered in New York with an office in Chicago and an alliance in London, Ted Moudis Associates is a recognized Top 10 Office Giant by Interior Design Magazine. Representative clients include National Football League, Foot Locker, IPG Mediabrands, Altice, Blackstone, Citco Group of Companies, AstraZeneca, and MetLife. (www.tedmoudis.com).