November – December 2018 Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Engineered Solutions: Transcending Time – Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel Provides Solution to Combat Corrosion on Bridges Old and New
- New Tricks Result in Treat for I-95 Commuters: Collaboration Key to Early Project Completion
By Mark Scacco, P.E.
- Constructible Models Lead to Time and Cost Efficiencies in Building a Particleboard Plant
By Matt Hedke
- Fairfield Glade: Pressure Sewer System Perfect Fit for Tennessee Retirement Locale
By Joseph Harmes
- PDH: Design Considerations for Wildlife Crossings
By Timothy Miller, Michael Jambor and Daniel Wasniak, P.E.
- Erosion Control Survey
- From the Editor: Who Will Build the Infrastructure We Need?
By Mark J. Scacco, P.E.
- Reengineering The Engineer: Patience Is a Virtue
By Douglas G. Fitzpatrick, P.E.
- Executive Corner: Passing the Torch: Succession Planning Fundamentals for A/E Firms
By Steve Gido, CFA, and Robert Sher
- Code Update: New Manual Simplifies Steel Deck on Cold-Formed Steel Framing Design
By Thomas Sputo, Ph.D., P.E., S.E., SEC
- Infrastructure Outlook: How Location Intelligence Can Accelerate High-Speed Rail
By Terry Bills
- Thoughts from Engineers : Initial Reactions from the Water Infrastructure Act of 2018
By Chris Maeder, M.S., P.E., CFM
- Project Management Insights: Setting Goals that Get Results
By Christine Brack, PMP
- Final Thoughts: Project Management Often About ‘Common Sense’
By Rob Schickel, P.E.
- Specification Section: Concrete Products and Design Software for Buildings, Roads and Bridges
- Future Forward: Jason Abiecunas
- Change Leader: Antonio Gomez-Palacio
About Parul Dubey
Comments are disabled