Registration for the Premier Event for Structural Engineering Opens Today
Join us at Structures Congress 2019 in Orlando Florida, April 24 – 27, 2019 to be inspired, connect with leaders in the profession, learn from the experts, and earn Professional Development Hours.
- Early Bird Registration: ends February 13, 2019
- Advance Registration: ends March 20, 2019
- No cancellations after March 20, 2019
- On-Site Registration: begins March 21, 2019
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: April 2, 2019
The Official Congress Hotel & Venue is the Hyatt Regency Orlando located at 9801 International Dr., Orlando, FL 32819. Make sure to reserve your rooms when you register for the conference as our hotel block will sell out fast!
This year, along with the exceptional technical program that you’ve come to expect we have a lot of new and exciting experiences that will help you invest in your future and experience all SEI/ASCE has to offer.
- Meet the Leaders Breakfast for Students and Young Professionals
- Women in Structural Engineeing (WiSE) Reception
- Special Evening Reception Celebrating the Future of Structural Engineering Hosted by CSI
- Student and Young Professional (35 and younger) Scholarships made possible by SEI Futures Fund in collaboration with the ASCE Foundation
- Exhibit Hall full of companies and organizations just waiting to help you make that next great connection
We can’t wait to see you in Orlando! Keep checking the official conference website for all the up-to-date information about Structures Congress.
If you’re interested in sponsoring or exhibiting please contact Sean Scully 703-295-6154.