SECOND ANNUAL BuiltTech WEEK RETURNS TO ATLANTA
BuiltTech Week, the leading AEC + CRE technology conference in the Southeast, kicks off its second year at the Woodruff Arts Center in Atlanta Oct. 22-24, 2018. The conference brings together hundreds of AEC + CRE and technology startups, innovative corporate professionals and investors to explore the latest in solutions, innovations and best practices.
Presented by Shadow Ventures in conjunction with Bisnow, Georgia Tech, the Metro Atlanta Chamber and WeWork, this year’s conference includes a notable lineup of keynote speakers:
- Andrew Ackerman, Managing Director UrbanTech, Dreamit Ventures
- Bill Allen, President and CEO, EvolveLAB
- Cory Brugger, Chief Technology Officer, HKS Inc
- Paul Doherty, President and CEO, the Digit Group
- Matt Knight, Principal, Shadow Ventures
- Cliff Moser, Product Delivery Design and Construction Services, Stanford Healthcare
- K.P. Reddy, Founder, Shadow Ventures
- Tara Roscoe, Associate Principal, Woods Bagot
- Lakshmi Shenoy, CEO, Embarc Collective
- Arol Wolford, President and CEO, VIMaec
Atlanta CRE & UrbanTech Summit by Bisnow speakers include:
- Jeffrey Berman, General Partner, Camber Creek
- Pedro Cherry, Executive Vice President, Georgia Power
- Liz Gillespie, Vice President, North American Properties
- Mike Gomes, Chief Experience Officer, Cortland Properties
- Sandy Selman, Co-Founder, CPROP
- Scott Willis, CEO, Zinwave
“We have assembled a dynamic list of keynote speakers who will offer deep insights and unique perspectives on the future of the built space,” Shadow Ventures Founder K.P. Reddy said. “We are honored to have some of the brightest minds in AEC and CRE join us for a week of thought-provoking discussions set against the backdrop of the iconic Woodruff Arts Center. Guests will walk away inspired and ready to push the industry into the 21st century and beyond.”
Other BuiltTech Week highlights:
- Shadow Labs X Demo Day – Join the founders of Shadow Lab X’s inaugural cohort as they present innovative solutions and ideas to pressing problems facing the AEC + CRE space.
- New Location – The Woodruff Arts Center provides the perfect backdrop for this year’s event, as one of the only arts venues in the United States offering both visual and performing arts on one campus. Centrally located in Midtown Atlanta, The Woodruff Arts Center offers attending entrepreneurs, venture capitalists and design leaders the opportunity to get inspired.
- Atlanta CRE & UrbanTech Summit Hosted by Bisnow – On day three, the knowledge-sharing continues with all-star panels featuring the founders and executives changing CRE curated and hosted by Bisnow.
- 2018 Digital Building Lab Symposium – Presented by Georgia Tech’s Digital Building Lab, this annual event brings together innovators from academia, tech and building design and construction to consider the impacts of emerging technology on professional practice and the built environment. This year’s symposium focuses on the interaction between data, experience and environment through three tracks of panel discussions, presentations and demonstrations.
For a complete look at BuiltTech Week presented by Shadow Ventures, head over to www.builttechweek.com.
About BuiltTech Week:
BuiltTech Week presented by Shadow Ventures is the leading AEC + CRE technology conference in the Southeast bringing together hundreds of startup founders, corporate professionals, and investors to disrupt the built environment through innovation. BuiltTech Week is where the industry comes to explore the latest solutions, innovations, and best practices. This year’s topics include The Rise of Smart Cities, Creating a Culture of Innovation in Architecture, Revolutionizing Workspaces, The Future of BIM Will Not Be BIM, Rise of the Robots, The Investor Perspective: Where is the BuiltTech Industry Going & Why, and more.
About Shadow Ventures:
Shadow Ventures identifies tech-nascent communities where innovation can drive economic renewal and valuations are still reasonable. These “white space” markets are activated through our Shadow Labs Programs. Our experientially driven programs deploy effort in a staged, patient approach fostering lasting connections proven to create and grow scalable companies.
Bisnow is the world’s largest commercial real estate news and events platform. We produce more than 300 events per year, attracting more than 80,000 real estate executives. In addition, we publish more than X articles per week which are read by a million subscribers. Bisnow leverages its platform to drive positive development by attracting members of the community beyond the real estate sector to its events and welcomes reporters to ensure coverage of events is complemented by other national media outlets.