July – August 2018 Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 112-Foot-Tall Reinforced Soil Slope Project Challenges Bay Bridge Construction Team
By John R. Hughes
- Engineered Solutions: Accelerated Vegetation Establishment on CaltransFire Reclamation Site
By Adam Dibble, CPESC-IT, CESSWI, and Matt Welch, CPESC, CESSWI
- Bond … 54 Bond Street: NYC Building Restoration Wins Prestigious Award
By Todd Danielson
- Square Building in a Round Hole
By Erik Dahlberg
- Auto Auto Parking: It’s About More Than Just Parking Your Car
By Mark Scacco, P.E
- Real-Time Reporting: Information Management Keeps $1 Billion Light-Rail Project on Track
By Alan Littman
- From the Editor: Where Do You Go When You’ve Reached the Peak?
By Mark J. Scacco, P.E.
- Reengineering The Engineer: To Fail or Not to Fail?
By Douglas G. Fitzpatrick, P.E.
- Executive Corner: Why Is My Company’s Valuation Lower When Selling to Key Employees vs.Selling to Another Company?
By Jonathan Voelkel
- Code Update: SMDI Updates Guide Specification for Highway Bridge Fabrication
By Lon Yost
- Infrastructure Outlook: The Competitive Cost of Waiting to Invest in Infrastructure
By Anthony Casciano
- Final Thoughts: Certainly Uncertain: Difficult for Engineers
By Rob Schickel, P.E.