MARS Company Launches New and Enhanced Version 3.0 Enterprise-Grade Software Solution for Water Meter Testing
M3 2018 Version 3.0 Enterprise Software Suite includes key feature/performance enhancements and support for the new advanced scale and control system
OCALA, Fla., June 12, 2018 – MARS Company, a global leader in water meter testing and technology solutions, announced today that it has launched a new, enhanced version of M3 Enterprise Software Suite, the industry’s leading enterprise-grade software solution designed specifically for the waterworks industry. M3 2018 Version 3.0 Enterprise Software Suite enhancements include:
- Core Platform Software Feature Enhancement
- Advanced Scale and Control Module Integration
- Auto Populate Meter Data Entry Fields
- System-Wide, Enhanced Security & Encryption
- Enhanced Mobile-Mounted Systems Support
- User Interface Improvements
- Custom Input Fields Support
- Advanced Scale & Control Software Module Enhancements
- Full Color, Multi-Touch Display for Increased Ease of Use
- Advanced Interpretation of Weight Transmitter Data
- Compatible with Avery Weigh-Tronix & Other Scales
- Enhanced Control for Other External Systems
- Optional Water Temperature Correction to Ensure Accuracy
- Remote, Online Software Updates and Remote Diagnostics
- Expandable, Modular Design
- Advanced Connectivity Software Module Enhancements
- Enhanced Interface for Multi-Bench Configurations
- Customer Test, Enhanced Reporting & Export Software Module Enhancements
- Improved Custom Test Capability
- Expanded Data Backup Capability
- Automated Test Filtering
- Reports Generation Enhancement
- Export Multiple Reports with Custom Filtering
- Batch Export – Historical Data
- Enhanced Testing Protocols
The MARS Meter Management (M3) Enterprise Software Suite is a collection of custom designed software packages allowing customers to easily harness the power of software and technology. It provides both new and existing customers with the ability to capture valuable meter testing data based on their individual meter testing programs. Custom reporting, extensive data exporting features, and browser-based access allow multiple departments to have the power of data analytics to improve customer service, implement operational improvements, and make informed purchasing decisions.
The M3 Enterprise Software Suite is designed to be a modular and scalable software solution enabling customers to only purchase what they need, when they need it. The Software Suite is comprised of the Core Platform Software and three optional software packages: (i) the NEW Advanced Scale & Control Software Module, and: (ii) the Advanced Connectivity Module, and (iii) the Custom Test, Reporting & Export Module.
The M3 2018 Version 3.0 Enterprise Software Suite is expected to be available in the 3Q of 2018. MARS Company will be exhibiting at AWWA 2018 Trade show, June 12-14 in Las Vegas at booth #24017. For more information about MARS Company and its M3 Enterprise Software, please visit www.MARSwater.com.
About MARS Company
MARS Company is a global leader in water meter testing and technology solutions. With more than 30 years of experience assisting municipal and private utilities throughout the world, MARS has a long track record of success. MARS core business and expertise include: Patented Water Meter Testing Systems & Software Technology, Innovative AMR/AMI Technology Products and Software Solutions and Water System Specialty Products. Innovative thinking allows MARS to leverage its unique, proprietary technology, patent positioning, manufacturing infrastructure and world-class management strength, to further position itself as the leader in the water industry.
CONTACT: Mike Mastic, Vice President Test Bench Systems; Tel: (352) 414-7690; email@example.com
This press release contains forward-looking statements, including statements containing the words “planned,” “expects,” “believes,” “strategy,” “opportunity,” “anticipates” and similar words. Such forward-looking statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties or other factors that may cause MARS Company’s actual results to be materially different from historical results or any results expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. MARS Company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances arising after the date hereof. The potential risks and uncertainties which could cause actual growth and results to differ materially include but are not limited to, customer acceptance of the company’s services, products and fee structures, the success of the company’s brand development efforts, the volatile and competitive nature of the water industry, and changes in domestic and international market conditions, and foreign exchange rates.