May – June 2018 Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- A High-Visibility Project: Examining the Historic and Beautiful New Portageville Bridge
By Mark Scacco, P.E.
- Hilton Head Airport Extension Sustainably Overcomes Environmental Concerns
By Thomas Renner
- A Tunnel That Improves Automated Vehicles
By Angus W. Stocking, L.S.
- Pearl Harbor Memorial Bridge: Innovative Design Wins Awards, Moves More People
By Todd Danielson
- PDH: How to Design a Culvert Reline Project
By Hugh B. Mickel, P.E., and Mitchell T. Hardert, P.E.
- PDH: Addressing Project Complexity: Efficient Steel Building Systems Design and Construction
- From the Editor: Bridges to the Future
By Mark J. Scacco, P.E.
- Reengineering The Engineer: Written vs. Oral Communication: You Make the Call
By Douglas G. Fitzpatrick, P.E.
- Executive Corner: Get Your Firm ‘Sale Ready,’ Even If It’s Not for Sale
By Carl von Hake, CPA
- Bridge Update: AASHTO Bridge Design Specifications Explained
By Burak Boyaci, P.E.
- Infrastructure Outlook: A Bridge Too Far (Gone)?
By Rajika Jayatilake
- Final Thoughts: Spring Brings Baseball and Construction Seasons
By Rob Schickel, P.E.