Stantec Celebrates Advancement of Tri-State Infrastructure Group
NEW YORK, NY (March 28, 2018) NYSE, TSX: STN: Stantec has recognized the continued success and advancement of its Tri-State team, celebrating 30 recent promotions across the region’s Transportation, Community Development, Environmental Services, Project Management, Architecture, and Design practices. Among these advancements are several leadership-level promotions in the region’s Infrastructure group.
“We are proud to recognize this talented group of professionals who are committed to driving our mission of enhancing communities and evolving mobility,” Stuart Lerner, executive vice president for Infrastructure at Stantec. “This distinguished group consistently delivers exceptional service and expertise, supporting our clients in improving the infrastructure that serves as a critical foundation of our communities.”
Leadership-level promotions within Stantec’s Tri-State regional team include:
Albany, NY office
- Robert Cartwright, PE, ENV SP, Senior Principal in Transportation – As a newly named senior principal, Cartwright brings 25 years’ experience in planning, engineering design, construction administration and inspection. He has been involved in a diverse range of projects, including highway design and rehabilitation, bridge rehabilitation and replacement, streetscape enhancements, site improvements and building construction and rehabilitation. Cartwright combines a comprehensive understanding of technical issues with a collaborative approach to support projects that deliver innovative solutions and lasting value.
- Jeffrey Johns, PE, Principal in Transportation – Johns, who has been elevated to principal, is responsible for seamless project management and design of highway and bridge projects. With more than 20 years of transportation design experience, he is extensively knowledgeable in all project phases, from analysis and planning, to final design, project bidding, and construction support.
New York, NY office
- Dinesh Jog, PE, Principal in Transportation – Over the course of his 25 years in the industry, Jog has built a diverse base of expertise in bridge design, inspection, and rating; building design; and structural integrity evaluation. He has supported several high-profile projects across the region for public sector clients across the Tri-State.
- Sally Zhao, PE, Principal in Transportation – Sally Zhao has over 25 years’ experience in the management and design of a variety of transportation and recreational infrastructure improvement projects, as well as highway and roadway projects. In her new role as principal, she will continue to focus on ensuring client satisfaction and project success.
Rochester, NY office
- Thomas Palumbo, PE, Principal in Community Development – In addition to his role as principal, Palumbo is also a discipline leader for Community Development in Rochester. In this role, he leverages his nearly 40 years’ experience to lead project implementation and management of land development for residential, institutional, commercial, industrial, and mixed-use projects. Palumbo is focused on guiding projects through the initial planning process, coordinating environmental reviews and directing the development of civil construction documents.
New Haven, CT office
- Andrew Lessard, PE, LEED AP, Principal in Transportation – Lessard is a project manager and structural designer with 20 years of expertise in bridge, roadway and building projects. In his new role as principal, he will continue to focus on providing streamlined project management, bridge design and analysis, load rating analysis and complex structural analysis for public sector clients.
Mount Laurel, NJ office
- Michael O’Donnell, PE, Principal in Transportation – O’Donnell is a principal with more than 25 years of experience in all aspects of civil/highway and bridge design. He is highly knowledgeable in all phases of project development, from the scoping process through final design and construction, as well as the management of large-scale, complex highway/roadway design projects.
The advancement of these professionals speaks to the diverse skills and accomplishments of Stantec’s approximately 750-person Tri-State regional team. Stantec is proud to be ranked as a top-ten global design firm by Engineering News Record and Architectural Record.
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Stantec trades on the TSX and the NYSE under the symbol STN. Visit us at stantec.com or find us on social media.