Plans4Less Teams with Procore: Seamlessly Delivers Construction Plans from Anywhere to Anywhere – for Just $1 Per Page
Beacon Falls, CT (JANUARY 2, 2018) – “This new partnership gives anyone in the construction industry something that is rare: Peace of mind.”
That’s how one project manager summed up his experience using the newly-partnered Procore construction project management software and Plans4Less.com’s large-format document reprographic services. “This enables faster turnaround, lower costs, and literally keeps everyone on the same page.”
Last Spring, Procore, a pioneering construction project management software company, teamed up with Plans4Less.com, the nation’s leading source for fixed-rate reprographics services to give construction industry pros who use software/printing applications a revolutionary new tool. The brains behind the Plans4Less.com (www.Plans4Less.com) concept is Brian Burke who’s spent his entire career in reprographics and printing. “On pricing, we’ve turned back the clock with plans for $1 per page,” smiles Burke, “but on technology, we’re firmly focused on tomorrow.”
This past year, Plans4Less.com was selected to join Procore’s ‘AppMarketplace’ where apps extend the functionality of Procore’s product and the systems its clients already know and use. The announcement was made at the Procore 2017 User Conference – ‘Ground Break’ where Plans4Less.com was an event sponsor. ( #PoweredByProcore .) Ground Break attendees learned first-hand from Burke about Plans4Less.com. At the event, over 2,000 construction industry professionals heard about latest technologies and business strategies. (Photo, left to right: Tori Strickland of JBKnowledge Inc.; John Griffo, Plans4Less.com; Olivia Rascoe, JBKnowledge Inc. and Brian Burke, Plans4Less.com)
One visitor to Burke’s exhibit was Scott Sanders, Senior Project Manager for D. E. Harvey, a large Houston-based General Contractor. Founded in 1957, the company has become a leader with an impressive portfolio across Texas and as far east as Maryland. Harvey’s client roster includes such iconic names as Allstate, American Red Cross, Baylor University, Coca- Cola, Dell and Dow Chemical, to name a few.
- E. Harvey uses Procore to manage projects. Sanders says, “We found value and savings by using the Procore Integration along with Plans4Less. We order plans from Plans4Less right from the Construction Management software. We use their national network of print partners and appreciate their no-surprises, fixed-rate pricing. For years Procore’s software, literally, has helped us keep everyone on the same page. Now combining Procore software with Plans4Less.com, we’re getting the lowest document printing prices and fastest turnaround possible.”
For three large Harvey projects, Sanders relied on that combination to keep everyone associated with these projects up-to-date on latest changes, new specs, etc.:
- 20-story high-rise residential tower in Houston.
- Central Houston Car dealership, the largest dealership in Texas.
- Corporate Campus project in Midland, TX
Sanders adds, “Having all the documents, notes and plans going to the same place at Procore, the entire team – owners, general contractor, subs, architects – all have instant access. It eliminates redundancies, overlap errors, saves time, money and headaches. And Plans4Less.com works off the same documents, all online. We place the orders directly and all communication among team members uses the same software. It’s seamless and gives me peace of mind.”
Brian Burke points out that the Plans4Less.com concept offers many distinct advantages
- Plans for $1 per page – a savings of about 70% over competitors’ fees (black and white, standard architectural and engineering sizes). Full color plans also available.
- Next day turnaround — Large format plans delivered within 24 hours of receipt of digital files. Plans4Less.com’s network of local print partners often make possible same-day delivery.
- Integrated solutions to improve the preconstruction process — Plans4Less.com and SmartBidNet® (www.SmartBidNet.com), a leader in ‘invitation to bid’ software for general contractors and subcontractors, are also partners, which can further improve speed, collaboration, plus time and money savings. #constructionstartshere
Plans4Less also partners with SmartBid, the #1 construction bid management software for general contractors, which allows precon teams to easily collaborate during the invitation-to-bid process, saving nearly 8 hours per project, according to clients like PCL Construction. Plans4Less also integrates with SmartInsight, the fastest growing construction network for subcontractors, which helps subs quickly review project documents and submit the best bids. See SmartBid – https://smartbid.co/ and SmartInsight – https://smartinsight.co/
Brian Burke says, “The faster owners, architects, engineers, contractors and real estate people can turn digital project specification documents into large format prints, the sooner their team can review and complete RFP’s and submit their bids. Every day we help our clients meet deadlines, enabling them to submit bids on time and win contracts.”