November – December 2017 Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- More than Hype: The Reality of Reality Capture
By Mark Scacco, P.E.
- Collaborative BIM: Xishi Winter Olympics Square Project Transforms Historic Industrial Zone
By Aidan Mercer
- Hot-in-Place Asphalt Recycling Yields Benefits for Road Rehabilitation
By Mark Wells, P.E., PMP
- Dodge Data & Analytics Report: Leading the Future of Building: Connecting Design and Construction
- Engineered Solutions: Staying on Track: CSX Leads a Reline for Timber-Beam Bridges in Georgia
- Engineered Solutions: Building a Legacy: High atop Hidden Peak,EPS Geofoam Solves Unique Construction Challenges
- PDH: What Your Fabricator Wishes You Knew About HSS
By Kim Olson, P.E., Forse Consulting, Technical Consultant to The Steel Tube Institute
- From the Editor: Small Firms, Big Productivity Gains
By Mark J. Scacco, P.E.
- Reengineering The Engineer: Making Way for the Future
By Douglas G. Fitzpatrick, P.E.
- Smart Cities: Putting a ‘Smart Communities’ Strategy to Work
By Christopher Thomas
- Executive Corner: When Those Aging Baby Boomers Just Won’t Retire
By Ian Rusk
- Buildings: What Does “Sustainable Buildings” Really Mean?
By Barry Giles
- Infrastructure Outlook: Infrastructure: How Do We Pay for It?
By David Seaton
- Final Thoughts: Thankful to Be an Engineer and All That Comes with It
By Rob Schickel, P.E.