IMAGINiT Clarity 2018.1 Now Available for Revit, Collaboration for Revit and Revit Server
OWINGS MILLS, MD ― November 14, 2017 — Software development experts from IMAGINiT Technologies will be at booth B109 at Autodesk University (AU) 2017, to demonstrate key features of the newly released IMAGINiT Clarity 2018.1. Clarity allows building project teams to access Autodesk Revit software model data in new and insightful ways giving Building Information Modeling (BIM) teams greater visibility over models while saving time and effort.
“Giving BIM coordinators better access and utilization of model data was the focus for our latest release of IMAGINiT Clarity,” says Bill Zavadil, senior vice president of professional services, IMAGINiT Technologies. “Improved access to meaningful metrics helps our customers identify and understand problems with any of their models across all active projects. This, along with Clarity’s existing and new task automation features, give BIM teams a complete picture of their model health allowing for more predictable outcomes.”
Key New Features
IMAGINiT Clarity enables teams to make better decisions by providing deeper insights into projects with enhanced analytics, multiple model views and graphical dashboards. The 2018.1 update to IMAGINiT Clarity offers several enhancements that allow BIM teams to access Revit data and better understand model health.
- Expanded BIM Analyticsand a new graphical dashboard allows BIM coordinators to view key metrics across projects and set company-wide standards, providing a deeper understanding of model data. These analytics also allow BIM teams to better manage modeling issues such as the number of Revit Warnings, file size, and 50 other metrics to measure model health over time.
- Improved Collaboration for Revit Integration offers the ability to automate tasks such as importing updated models from project partners. Automated tasks can also be set to back-up data from the Cloud to A360 and push it to other software programs such as Bentley ProjectWise.
- Additional Task Management Features such as the ability to export data to Microsoft Excel, and filtering tasks by server, make it easier for BIM coordinators to manage the workload on their hardware while processing multiple jobs that would otherwise take time away from higher level priorities.
IMAGINiT industry experts will provide demonstrations of Clarity 2018.1 at the AU 2017 IMAGINiT booth, B109.
For those not attending AU 2017, IMAGINiT experts will host complimentary webcasts to highlight the new features in the Clarity family of products:
- IMAGINiT Clarity – A 45-minute presentation will take place on December 7 at 2 PM (Eastern). Attendance is free, but advanced registration is required.
- IMAGINiT Clarity Owner Data Portal – In this hour-long presentation, learn about how IMAGINiT Clarity Owner Data Portal provides a building-centric view of projects for facilities managers and bridges the gap between BIM and facilities Management. On December 8 at 2 pm (Eastern), join us to learn how Clarity Owner Data Portal provides valuable insight into Revit data – without the need to learn Revit. Attendance is free, but advanced registration is required.
For more information on IMAGINiT’s Clarity software as well as a complete range of BIM technology solutions, visit IMAGINiT at booth B109 at Autodesk University or visit www.imaginit.com/clarity.
About IMAGINiT Technologies
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way architects and engineers design, develop, and manage projects. Customers of this leading professional services and technology company include organizations in the building, infrastructure, manufacturing and facilities management industries. Organizations of all sizes work with IMAGINiT Technologies to gain competitive advantages through expert technology consulting, implementation, training, and support services. As one of the world’s largest integrators of Autodesk 3D design and engineering software, the team leverages unrivalled industry experience to design systems that accelerate innovation while improving project quality and profitability.
Any and all trademarks making reference to or related to Rand Worldwide, IMAGINiT Technologies, ASCENT, IMAGINiT, Clarity or ProductivityNOW are registered and/or owned by Rand Worldwide, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or other legal holders under the Rand Worldwide, Inc. name.
Autodesk, A360 and Revit are registered trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders.