PenBay Solutions Announces InVision 1.3 Facilities GIS Software
On February 25th at the Esri Federal GIS Conference, PenBay Solutions will unveil the latest release of its InVision Solution Suite(SM). Updates include risk assessment and emergency planning enhancements, as well as new cost-saving features for space, occupancy and asset management. Built on the latest GIS technology, Esri® ArcGIS® 10.1, InVision 1.3 features a new configuration engine to better meet the broad range of user-defined requirements and unique challenges faced by facility managers across industries.
Invision FM 1.3
InVision FM gives facility managers a better understanding of their facilities through a rich spatial representation and map-based visualization of their spaces within a building, on a campus or across a portfolio.
- New “connectors” that allow users to enhance the geospatial functionality of the most popular IWMS & CAFM solutions
- Create a more holistic view of the facility portfolio
- Make better-informed decisions by visualizing, analyzing and better understanding space, occupancy and maintenance trends
- Ability to manage space, occupancy and assets directly within InVision (without complex IWMS or CAFM software)
InVision Secure 1.3
InVision Secure is a security-focused, web-based software application that uses the power of GIS to support users in analyzing risk, performing emergency planning, and supporting emergency response.
- Enhanced upload and georeference capabilities
- Import floor plans and use them as the foundation for public safety, emergency action plans and inspection workflows