ARTBA Announces 2017-18 Officers During Annual Business Meeting of Members
WASHINGTON — The American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) announced the election of its 2017-2018 officers during an annual business meeting of members on Sept. 19. They include:
- Chairman: Matt Cummings, executive vice president, AECOM, Philadelphia
- Senior Vice Chairman: Bob Alger, president & CEO, Lane Industries, Cheshire, Conn.
- First Vice Chairman: Steve McGough, president and chief financial officer, HCSS, Sugarland, Texas
- Northeastern Region Vice Chairman: David Harwood, senior vice president, Terracon, Olathe, Kansas
- Southern Region Vice Chairman: Jeff Nelson, president, David Nelson Construction Co., Palm Harbor, Fla.
- Western Region Vice Chairman: Jeff Clyde, president, W.W. Clyde & Company, Springville, Utah
- Central Region Vice Chairman: Jim Fehsenfeld, Heritage Construction & Materials, Indianapolis, Ind.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Ward Nye, president and CEO of Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh, N.C.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Randy Lake, CEO, Oldcastle Materials, Inc., Atlanta, Ga.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Rob Charter, group president, Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Melissa Tooley, director, Southwest University Transportation Center, Texas A&M Transportation Institute in College Station
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Tim Duit, president, Duit Construction, Edmond, Okla.
- Vice Chairman At-Large: Don Graul, president, Parsons Construction Group, Westminster, Colo.
- Treasurer: Tom Hill, president and CEO, Summit Materials, LLC, Denver, Colo.
- Secretary: Pete Ruane, president and CEO, ARTBA, Washington, D.C.
Established in 1902, ARTBA represents the U.S. transportation design and construction industry in Washington, D.C.