Call for Speakers for AEC Next
It’s no secret technology is rapidly evolving within the AEC landscape and creating efficiencies that ensure more collaboration and better performance during the project life-cycle.
This is your chance to share your expertise with attendees eager to improve the processes in the built environment. Don’t miss your opportunity to speak at AEC Next Technology Expo + Conference in Anaheim, CA, June 5-7 2018, which will feature more than 100 educational sessions over three days.
We are seeking thought leaders to speak to the following educational tracks:
- BIM, Interoperability & Integrated Project Delivery
- Building Performance, Energy & Health/Safety/Welfare
- Emerging Technologies, Drones, Mobile Solutions & 3D
- Facility, Asset & Life-cycle Management
- Green/Sustainable Design & Construction
- Project, Financial & Construction Management
- Smart Cities & Connected Communities
- Specs, Codes, Standards & Document Management
- Sustainable Sites, Mapping & Infrastructure
The AEC Next educational program will feature a series of conferences-within-a-conference including The National BIM Conference; The National High-Performance Building Conference; BIM in the Academy; and The National Specifiers Conference.
We will be co-locating with SPAR 3D Expo & Conference in 2018. Our team will automatically consider your AEC Next presentation submission for the SPAR 3D Conference Program as well. However, should you wish to submit a separate presentation for SPAR 3D Expo & Conference, please click here.
With the help of our Advisory Board, we’ll hand-pick presentations that showcase the most groundbreaking subjects challenging the AEC industry. Deadline for submissions is September 8, 2017.
|Submit a Proposal|