Sen. Wyden, Rep. Barletta & Australian Ambassador Joe Hockey Scheduled to Speak July 13 at ARTBA’s 29th Annual P3s in Transportation Conference
(WASHINGTON) – Senate Finance Committee Ranking Member Ron Wyden (D-Ore.), House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee member Lou Barletta (R-Pa.), and Australian Ambassador to the United States, the Honorable Joe Hockey, are among the featured speakers the morning of July 13 at the American Road & Transportation Builders Association’s (ARTBA) annual Public-Private Partnerships (P3s) in Transportation Conference. More than a dozen federal, state and local transportation agencies will also be represented on the program.
Sessions for the July 13-14 conference at the Hyatt Regency on Capitol Hill include:
- From the C-Suite – CEOs in the P3 Sector
- The Great Debate – Asset Recycling
- The Trump Administration & P3 Policy
- Navigating the Political Waters to Promote P3s
- The Contractor’s Role in P3 Development
- Are We Delivering the P3 “Campaign” Promise?
- Going Beyond Transportation P3s – Learning from Other Sectors
WHAT: 29th Annual ARTBA P3 Conference
WHEN : Thursday, July 13, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Rep. Barletta (8:45 a.m.)
Sen. Wyden (9:15 a.m.)
Ambassador Hockey (10:30 a.m.)
WHERE: Hyatt Regency Washington Hotel
400 New Jersey Ave. N.W.