Atlas Copco Completes Acquisition of Remaining Stake in Taiwanese Exhaust Management Business
Stockholm, Sweden, June 1, 2017: Atlas Copco, a leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions, has completed the acquisition of the remaining stake in CSKT Inc., a joint venture in Taiwan that sells and services gas abatement and chemical delivery systems.
Atlas Copco acquired a 55% stake in CSKT with the acquisition in 2016 of CSK Inc., the South Korean exhaust management company. Atlas Copco has now acquired the remaining 45%.
Atlas Copco announced on April 20, 2017, the agreement to acquire the stake.
The purchase price is not material relative to Atlas Copco’s market capitalization and is not disclosed. The business continues to be part of the Semiconductor division in the Vacuum Technique business area.