The State of U.S. Solar: Leaders to Gather in Las Vegas to Discuss Future of Multi-Billion Dollar Economic Engine
Washington, D.C. – With Solar Power International 2016 (SPI 2016), the solar industry’s largest trade show and conference less than two weeks away, SPI 2016 co-host Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) offers a slew of coverage opportunities. The topics and events below are designed to help reporters sort through all of the major solar industry news and make sense of the dynamic, rapidly growing industry in the run-up to SPI 2016 in Las Vegas from September 12-15.
Advance SEIA staff expert interviews/backgrounders on the following topics:
- Net metering in Nevada and nationwide
- Developing solar on federal lands
- The role of solar in the 2016 elections
- The future growth trajectory of the solar industry
In advance of the conference, SEIA experts and policy leaders are available for interviews and background conversations to discuss leading issues and topics of the day related to the solar industry. To book interviews; please contact Ben Finzel (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kristofer Eisenla (email@example.com).
SPI 2016 onsite media opportunities including:
- Press Conference on the State of the U.S. Solar Industry on Wednesday, Sept 14
- Release of Solar Market Insight Report on Monday, September 12
- Launch of National PV Recycling Program on Tuesday, September 13
Participation in SPI 2016 provides registered reporters with access to each of these events as well as the exclusive opportunity to interview solar industry CEOs and other leaders working to advance the development of one of America’s fastest-growing sources of energy. Click here for SPI 2016 media registration.