Esri at AWWA Annual Conference and Exhibition
CHICAGO, June, 19, 2016—Esri, a global leader in geographic information systems (GIS), will be attending the American Water Works Association Annual Conference and Exhibition (AWWA ACE). The AWWA ACE is the largest domestic event for the water industry. In 2015, the conference had more than 15,000 attendees (36% were first time attendees), 900 presenters and 1,169 booths in the exhibit hall.
Esri will be at booth 1839 demonstrating solutions for water, wastewater, and stormwater. The demos include solutions that enable utilities to isolate leaks fast, share planned and unplanned outage information with customers, push urgent alerts to decision-makers' phones and inboxes, and comply proactively with water conservation and other regulations. Esri is helping utilities do more than putting a water utility network on a smart map, it’s helping putting utilities in a smart situation.
“What Esri has developed is more than just GIS. At it’s core, ArcGIS is a vehicle that can transform a utility’s culture in such a way that it can mirror sound business practice” – Bill Thompson, General Manager, White House Utility District
- David Totman, Esri Global Water Practice Industry Lead
- Christa Campbell, Esri Global Water Practice Industry Specialist
Esri at AWWA ACE Highlights
- Learn how to modernize your GIS to enhance operations
- Hear industry expert, David Totman, Esri Industry Manager discusses his experience as Manager of Asset Manager at Colorado Springs Utilities
- Discover how GIS can help utilities become a Smart System Management
To learn more about the event visit http://www.awwa.org/conferences-education/conferences/annual-conference.aspx
To learn about White House Utility District’s Story watch this video, http://video.esri.com/watch/4378/white-house- utility-district