2017 IECA Request for Abstract Submittals
IECA is currently accepting submissions for Environmental Connection 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia.
Speaking at IECA’s Environmental Connection demonstrates that you are serious about industry education. IECA provides you a platform to share insights and content with your peers, enhance your professional development, and learn from your colleagues, while gaining recognition for your advancements in erosion and sediment control, stormwater management and related fields.
The deadline is May 31st.
* Post-construction stormwater issues or opportunities beyond bank stabilization (e.g. infi ltration basins/gardens, etc.)
* New technology (aside from UASs) such as new surveying techniques/equipment, GIS-guided equipment, water monitoring and similar is always popular
* Waters of the United States (WOTUS) issues
* Pipeline/drilling issues and/or solutions
* Soil amendments (biological, chemical, physical) for better plant establishment and soil properties and species selection
* Improving sediment basin performance
* Transportation project storm water controls – balancing roadway safety with BMPs
Comments are disabled