IMAGINiT Technologies Releases 2017 IMAGINiT Clarity Family of Products
OWINGS MILLS, Md., May 10, 2016 — Rand Worldwide (OTCBB: RWWI), a global leader in providing technology solutions to organizations with engineering design and information technology requirements, announces that its IMAGINiT Technologies division released the Clarity family of products that are compatible with Autodesk Revit 2017, Autodesk Revit Server 2017 and A360 Collaboration for Revit 2017.
Key new features of IMAGINiT Clarity, IMAGINiT Clarity Connect, IMAGINiT Clarity Connect LT and IMAGINiT Clarity Owner Data Portal (ODP) improve collaboration and deepen BIM coordinators’ abilities to manage projects and share models.
“I’m often asked about how we always manage to include the most relevant new features into the latest release of Clarity,” says Bill Zavadil, senior vice president of professional services, IMAGINiT Technologies. “It’s a combination of listening and dissecting the toughest industry challenges, understanding where the next version of Revit is headed and putting our product design team in the middle of the workflow of our customer. This allows us to design and build new features and enhancements that are geared specifically to automate our customers’ most time consuming tasks and solve their toughest problems.”
The IMAGINiT Clarity 2017 software lineup provides the right tools to help project teams save time and focus on higher-value activities and is compatible across the Revit product family including Revit, Revit Server and A360 Collaboration for Revit.
New and Enhanced Features
- Clarity/Revit analytics. A dashboard allows administrators the ability to identify and understand ‘problem models’ proactively across all active projects. Track file size, open times and 20 other criteria – providing deep insights into the state of Revit projects and models.
- Preview of future task scheduling. Based on their past and present activities, users can look to the future and plan ongoing tasks without worrying about running out of capacity.
- Support for multiple concurrent Revit task processes. Depending on the hardware available, administrators can now enable multiple copies of Revit to process tasks concurrently.
- Remotely manage (and cancel) tasks in progress. Administrators can now actively manage the queue of current tasks, including stopping in process tasks through the web interface.
- Support for task automation in Revit Server projects. Allows users to run tasks on Revit Server without the need for Clarity Connect.
- User interface improvements. A simplified user interface, including check boxes instead of writing complex rules, allows departments and individuals to easily access the information that is most relevant to their needs.
“We were early adopters of IMAGINiT Clarity and have been very happy with how it’s saving our team time,” says John Spangler, IT manager, RLF Architects. “On two separate projects, we’ve run tasks that could have taken our team over 2500 hours in each project. Being able to have the tasks running in the background, gathering data if we need it, saves headaches and allows our team to have confidence in data at hand.”
Learn about time-saving features and the value that Clarity can provide project teams during two webcasts. On May 17, 2016 at 10 AM or 2 PM (Eastern Time) join the webcast on IMAGINiT Clarity, Clarity Connect and Clarity Connect LT.
Building owners looking to bridge the gap between BIM and facilities management won’t want to miss the webcast for IMAGINiT Clarity Owner Data Portal on May 19, 2016 at 10 AM or 2 PM (Eastern Time). During these one-hour live presentations, Matt Mason, director of software development at IMAGINiT Technologies, will demonstrate and answer questions about the latest software enhancements. Attendance is free, but advanced registration is required.
Availability & Pricing
All IMAGINiT Clarity products are available with perpetual licensing or on a subscription basis for those who want to use the tools for a specific timeframe.
IMAGINiT Clarity offers an unlimited number of users and projects and also includes basic installation and training. Maintenance fees apply. For organizations that need to collaborate with internal and external teams, IMAGINiT Clarity Connect and IMAGINiT Clarity Connect LT can be packaged with Autodesk Revit Server or can be integrated into an existing installation. Setup and training is included and managed by IMAGINiT’s trusted team of implementation and training experts. Pricing is dependent on number of locations, hosts, accelerators and task servers. Maintenance and subscription fees apply.
About IMAGINiT Technologies
IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way architects and engineers design, develop, and manage projects. Customers of this leading professional services and technology company include organizations in the building, infrastructure, manufacturing and facilities management industries. Fortune 500and Engineering News Record’s Top 100 organizations work with IMAGINiT Technologies to gain competitive advantages through expert technology consulting, implementation, training, and support services. As one of the world’s largest integrators of Autodesk 3D design and engineering software, the team leverages unrivalled industry experience to design systems that accelerate innovation while improving project quality and profitability.