INFRA Video Game Deals with Issues of Deteriorating Infrastructure
INFRA is an atmospheric and completely non-violent first-person puzzle adventure that deals with the issues of deteriorating infrastructure. The player controls an ordinary structural analyst through abandoned factories, forgotten tunnels and unsafe buildings in a dangerous, crumbling industrial city and its surrounding rural areas. Along the way, the player will be taking photos of structural weaknesses, solving environmental puzzles and unraveling a thought-provoking story centered around corruption and deception.
- Solve varying mechanical and electrical puzzles
- Explore highly detailed maps with multiple routes and hidden secrets
- Visit dozens of unique locations, each with their distinctive gameplay
- Avoid hazards and survive in the crumbling world
- Learn about the city of Stalburg and its people
- Uncover a massive scheme behind the city’s problems
INFRA: Part 1 is now available.